Three months until I move to the States. Wow. Things are moving along much too fast. Stress levels are rising. Taking more caution over what crosses my lips, and that the only words to leave are either the Word or positivity. Because life and death are in the power of the tongue.
So what’s in store for the next upcoming month of May?
- The first matter of hand will be the Passport. Fortunately I was able to apply online so things are bound to move a little faster. Preparing myself to wake up at five to be at home affairs at six. Not something I’m looking forward to when I usually get up at 9am and go to bed at 4am.
- In the next two weeks I’ll be getting my I-20 form to apply for my visa. Then I’ll need to apply for an appointment with the Embassy. Go to the appointment and prove that I’m eligible to enter the country. Then finally get my visa. Praying that the Passport will come quickly and that this process won’t take long.
- I’ll be housesitting for this incredibly amazing family, who has given me access to uncappped wifi, netflix, a Jacuzzi, two kittens and an oversized pitbull puppy while they’re away for a week. So during this week, I’ll be on the couch answering tons of emails while receiving cuddles from these three.
- Along with that, I’ll be sending my first book manuscript to the agency. If they’re into it, it will be sent on to a publisher and who knows, perhaps by this time next year I will officially be known as a published author.
- Lastly, on the 21st of May, all deposits will need to be paid for Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry and my apartment in Redding, California.
I’m still currently at Cape Town School of Supernatural Ministry, and will be “transferring” in August. The people in my class and Revival group are absolutely incredible and have changed my life with their love, prayers and support. I’m not ready to think about the fact that I won’t be seeing any of them again for an entire year.
Let’s not talk about that just yet. We’ll see what God does.
Testimonies of how God has been working in my life lately?
I tend to always have some sort of testimony. The first one is the fact that I got an apartment in Redding so quickly. And also got accepted at Bethel in a matter of a week after applying, even with my bad past and all. Then the $72 that has been paid into my account as a contribution to Bethel. God has been providing none stop and I’m so excited for the things that are taking place.
Love and Blessings